We create first-class websites for thriving businesses. We develop bespoke enterprise systems for enhanced productivity. Our experts keep an eye on the latest trends. We have delivered successful project across a variety of industries. Moreover, we are ready to face challenges of any complexity. We strive to create beautiful and user-friendly apps. Offer an outstanding mobile experience to your customers, and they will pay you back.
Our experts build powerful E-commerce platforms that are visually pleasing. But besides good looks, there is also an enhanced security that keeps the data about your business and clients safe from falling into the wrong hands. Each of our products is continuously supported and optimised to meet the latest industry standards. THe team of professionals will hone your product until it reaches perfection.
- Why You Need An E-Commerce Website
- E-Commerce Technologies and Approaches
- Establish an Online Dimension of Your Business Before Your Competitors Do It
- Off-the-Shelf and Bespoke E-Commerce Solutions
On the other hand, e-commerce is a highly competitive environment because of its huge RIO (return on investment) that urges millions of entrepreneurs go online. This is also the core reason why you need your platform to offer a seamless experience to customers, which can also be achieved by partnering with experienced and reputable developers. If you want to sell productы and services, you need to design a website with an intuitive interface that lookы good across different devices, otherwise consumers simply will not purchase anything from you.
Our Riga web development team consists of talented developers, skilled designers and experienced analysts who have together created powerful e-commerce platforms and bespoke software systems. We boast a deep expertise working with the two most efficient and popular e-commerce platforms - Magento and Shopify. Moreover, our analysts will collect all necessary data about your business and customers to outline the crucial functionality and design guidelines for your solution.
The e-commerce website we will deliver will reflect the established identity of your brand, run on different devices and be fully optimised for search engines. Making an investment into a high quality e-commerce website, you ensure the future success of your business and a steady source of income. Work together with us to reach out to consumers before your competitors do it before you.
When building an e-commerce website, you have to options to choose from - to use off-the-shelf solutions with limited options for customisation or to develop a bespoke platform with unlimited possibilities that depend only on the developer’ expertise and your imagination. Our well-versed team can create an online shop with various plugins, integrated third-party services and other top-notch features you need to engage the target audience.
The Benefits of E-Commerce Website We Develop
- Responsive design optimised for mobile devices
- Integration of online payment functionality so that your website’s visitors can pay for the products with credit cards and PayPal
- Advanced security with the latest SSL (secure sockets layer) and PCI (Peripheral component interconnect) certificates
- Order status updates and management
- Full search engine optimisation
- A wide set of tools
- Streamlined checkout
- Calculation of shipping fees and taxes
- Special offers, discounts and promotion codes
- Advanced analytics and third-party service integraiton
- User accounts
E-Commerce Platforms We Work With
Continuous Support and Maintenance
How Much Does It Cost to Develop and E-Commerce Solution?
- Get a website that will appeal to your customers
- $5000 - 150000 depending on the feature set
- Custom design and functionality tailored for the specific needs of your business and targeted at the niche audience you want to reach out to
- Fully responsive. Your website will deliver first-class experience to the owners of various devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop computers. Moreover, responsive design makes your website rank higher in Google search results.
- Content management system. A CMS enables your employees to manage the website with ease and timely update all the content. We can create a CMS that is secure and intuitive.
- Blog implementation. Keeping a blog, you ensure that your customers know all the latest news about your brand, read interesting articles and come to your website from organic search.
- Integration with social networks. We can integrate your website with leading social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google + and other networks.
- Seamless design for retina screens. With designs created by our talented experts, your website will look amazing on all devices equipped with the latest retina displays.
- Fast loading time. Your website will load within seconds so that your customer will not have to wait for ages to access the information they need.
- Optimised for search engines. We care for the success of your website that is why we always optimise its content and design to rank high in Google search results. It ensures high visibility of your brand and drives organic traffic.
- We focus on users. We put your customers at the center of our development process. The main purpose of the website is to provide users with necessary tools for easy communication with your business. Our experts in UI (user interface) and UX (user experience) design know what the users want.
- Optimised to generate leads. The architecture of the website will ensure that you get the leads you desire either from the contact form, login information or any other way.
- Rigorously tested. Our quality assurance specialists make sure that your website is secure and bug free at every stage of development and test it to work flawlessly on all the leading browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari and others.
- Agile approach to development. The flexibility of the agile methodology enables us to deliver shippable products within the shortest timeframes and introduce changes to the software at any stage of development.
- Clear documentation. We will supply you and your staff with easy-to-understand tutorials on how to use the website and manage its content.
- Continuous support and maintenance. Improve your software to ensure success.